HONEY FOR STOMACH
The benefits of honey for the stomach are scientifically proven. This product has a soft texture. It gently envelops the mucous membranes of the gastrointestinal tract, accelerating their healing. Honey contains a lot of glucose, vitamins and minerals. Even in strict therapeutic diets for gastrointestinal diseases, it is allowed to consume a certain amount of honey.
Benefits of honey for the stomach and intestines
Honey cannot replace medicines prescribed by a doctor. For a quick recovery, you need to combine folk recipes and medicines. Treatment with honey eliminates the following symptoms of gastrointestinal disorders:
• Pain in the stomach and intestines.
• Attacks of nausea or vomiting.
• Flatulence, bloating.
• Stool problems.
Honey is easily digestible, contains a lot of calories, does not cause fermentation in the stomach and intestines. It is used in the treatment of gastritis, colitis, ulcers, constipation, dysbiosis, helminthiasis. Honey helps to remove toxins and toxic substances from the body. It reduces the likelihood of side effects from medications.
Honey treatment: proven recipes
The simplest treatment regimen: give up sugar and replace it with natural honey. Every day, the body will receive enough honey for healing. There are also complex folk recipes that include several useful components.
Folk recipes with honey for stomach treatment:
- Stir in equal amounts with fresh aloe juice. Add a tablespoon of finely grated carrots. Stir well again
- Brew a teaspoon of chamomile or calendula in a glass of boiling water. Insist up to 15 minutes. Add one teaspoon of honey to the glass. Consume warm.
- Brew 5 grams of flax seeds in 2 cups of boiling water. Insist 30 minutes. Heat the mixture and add a teaspoon of honey.
- Mix in equal amounts with Kalanchoe leaves and vodka. Before mixing, chop the Kalanchoe leaves thoroughly to give juice. The prepared mixture should not be consumed immediately. You need to let it brew for 1.5 months.
Take tinctures and decoctions 3 times a day, before meals. Consume at least 20 ml (2 tablespoons) of biologically active mixture.
Honey not only heals the gastrointestinal tract, but also strengthens the body. It increases the level of hemoglobin in the blood, strengthens the immune system. The use of honey helps to fight stress, improves mood, and normalizes sleep. All this helps the body to recover faster from gastrointestinal diseases.
02 April, 2021
We distribute gifts
Until June 30, when buying in the Wildberries online store, you will receive a
01 April, 2021
Let’s welcome spring together with Galagancha!
We present tasty and healthy Galagancha sweets in bright and romantic packaging
09 October, 2020
ImmunUP – a novelty from the Research Institute of Honey and Bee Products
A novelty based on honey with valuable bee products, extracts of medicinal