How to check honey?
You can check honey only in a certified laboratory, only there you will be given an expert opinion on the quality of honey. However, if you do not have any opportunity to take honey to the laboratory, and you need to check the honey, try to follow simple rules:
1) honey should not delaminate, there should be no liquid on its surface
2) the color and smell of honey must correspond to the declared variety
3) the taste of honey should not have unpleasant extraneous shades
4) packaging of honey should be neat, airtight, the lid should not be swollen
5) on the packaging of honey in the store, the place and date of honey collection, compliance with GOST, certification according to ISO 22000: 2005 must be indicated
6) only deal with brands and retail outlets whose reputation you know. The right honey has a good reputation.
02 April, 2021
We distribute gifts
Until June 30, when buying in the Wildberries online store, you will receive a
01 April, 2021
Let’s welcome spring together with Galagancha!
We present tasty and healthy Galagancha sweets in bright and romantic packaging
09 October, 2020
ImmunUP – a novelty from the Research Institute of Honey and Bee Products
A novelty based on honey with valuable bee products, extracts of medicinal