Allergy to honey
What is the reason for such a nuisance as an allergy to honey, and can you get rid of it? First of all, it should be noted that this disease is an altered or “incorrect” reaction of the body’s immune system to some external or internal stimuli, in this case, to a sweet treat. It can occur as a result of contact with pollen or other beekeeping products.
Hypersensitivity to irritants can manifest as a runny nose, itching, sneezing, and even airway edema. But what about the fact that, according to studies, honey allergy occurs in only 0.8% of cases? In other situations, when those who try a treat and suffer from a cough and a runny nose, pseudo-allergies appear as a protective reaction to preservatives, dyes and food additives contained in the product.
The negative consequences of the consumption of bee products can arise for several reasons: first of all, as a result of an allergy to the plant from which the pollen is collected. In addition, the so-called honey allergy manifests itself in the process of cleansing the body of toxins and toxins (honey is an active absorbent). Finally, there is an individual intolerance to beekeeping products, but, as mentioned earlier, this is an extremely rare case. In some countries, honey, on the contrary, is used as an effective remedy for the treatment of allergies, since the beneficial properties of the product are distinguished by a truly inexhaustible resource for getting rid of a huge number of ailments.
02 April, 2021
We distribute gifts
Until June 30, when buying in the Wildberries online store, you will receive a
01 April, 2021
Let’s welcome spring together with Galagancha!
We present tasty and healthy Galagancha sweets in bright and romantic packaging
09 October, 2020
ImmunUP – a novelty from the Research Institute of Honey and Bee Products
A novelty based on honey with valuable bee products, extracts of medicinal