ENERGY COCKTAILS WITH HONEY
Iced coffee with honey
- 60 ml strong freshly brewed coffee
- 60 g honey
- 120 ml cold water
- 50 ml of milk
- Cool freshly brewed strong coffee. Mix with honey in a tall glass.
- Add cold water and a cup of ice cubes.
- Top up the shake with milk.
Nutritious energy cocktail with honey
- Banana – 2 pieces
- Orange – 2 pcs.
- Avocado – 1 pc.
- Lime – juice 1 pc.
- Yogurt – 200 ml. (natural, no fillers or flavors)
- Green tea – from 150 ml. up to 200 ml.
- Honey – optional
Peel bananas, avocados, oranges. Remove the pit from the avocado.
Grate the zest from one orange.
Juice the lime. Brew green tea, it can be with additives if you like it better.
Mix yogurt, fruit, avocado, zest, honey to taste, lime juice in a blender. Beat well and gradually add chilled green tea to the cocktail, as much as you like, achieving the cocktail consistency that you like best. It is only necessary to mix well each time after adding tea so that the cocktail does not flake off.
Ice can be added to the drink if desired.
- 1/2 cup dark honey
- 1/2 cup freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1/2 cup fresh mint leaves
- 2 cups chilled freshly squeezed grapefruit juice
- 2 cups chilled freshly squeezed orange juice
- 2 teaspoons of grated lemon zest
- 6 slices of lime
In a bowl, mix lemon juice with honey.
- 150 ml cranberry juice
- 30 g blackberries
- 30 g strawberries
- 30 g raspberries
- 1 tsp honey
Combine all ingredients in a blender. Pour into a glass with ice.
Provides energy and vitamins for the whole day.
02 April, 2021
We distribute gifts
Until June 30, when buying in the Wildberries online store, you will receive a
01 April, 2021
Let’s welcome spring together with Galagancha!
We present tasty and healthy Galagancha sweets in bright and romantic packaging
09 October, 2020
ImmunUP – a novelty from the Research Institute of Honey and Bee Products
A novelty based on honey with valuable bee products, extracts of medicinal