HONEY IN BATH AND SAUNA
Bees’ honey in the bath and sauna is used for cosmetic procedures. Masks and scrubs with honey care for the skin, saturating it with nutrients.
Folk remedies based on honey cleanse and moisturize the skin, it becomes soft and elastic. Honey slows down the aging process in tissues, helps fight cellulite, and speeds up the process of losing weight. Let’s look at simple recipes for honey-based masks that you can make at home.
Application of honey in a body bath
The use of bee honey in a bath or sauna improves the effect of cosmetic procedures:
• Skin pores open when exposed to hot air. The active substances from the mask penetrate deep into the skin.
• High temperature activates blood flow. The components of the mask quickly enter the tissue.
• Chemical reactions in the body are faster at high temperatures.
• In the steam room, the production of sweat increases, with which the skin leaves the keratinized cells.
• The use of a bath broom enhances the effect of a honey scrub or peeling.
Honey-based cosmetics in the sauna have an aromatherapy effect. In the steam room, breathing becomes more frequent and deeper, which enhances the therapeutic effect. Breathing with honey vapor strengthens the immune system and improves the psychological state of a person. Coming out of the bath or sauna, you can consolidate the healing effect of tea with natural honey.
Scrub with honey for sauna and steam bath
Mix 1 to 2 bee honey and sea salt. You can add 1-2 drops of any essential oil to the scrub. Before applying the scrub with honey in the bath, you need to spend at least 30 minutes. During this time, blood flow in the body will increase and the pores on the skin will open.
Apply the scrub in a rotating motion and leave on the skin for 10-15 minutes. After the end of the procedure, take a shower with cool water. In a honey scrub recipe, you can substitute ground coffee beans for salt. The proportion in the recipe will remain the same: 1 to 2.
How to use honey in a sauna for cellulite
Before starting the anti-cellulite procedure, you should spend 30 minutes in the steam room. Cellulite treatment is carried out in 3 stages:
- Rub the skin with sea salt. For aromatherapy, you can add essential oil to it.
- Apply bee honey to cleansed skin in problem areas. This recipe does not mix honey with other ingredients.
- Without washing off the honey mask, treat the skin with a bath broom. The lashes should be tender, but not painful. Better to use an oak broom.
Leave the steam room and rest for 5-10 minutes without washing off the honey mask. Then take a cool shower. After 2-3 treatment sessions, skin elasticity will increase, and cellulite will become less noticeable.
02 April, 2021
We distribute gifts
Until June 30, when buying in the Wildberries online store, you will receive a
01 April, 2021
Let’s welcome spring together with Galagancha!
We present tasty and healthy Galagancha sweets in bright and romantic packaging
09 October, 2020
ImmunUP – a novelty from the Research Institute of Honey and Bee Products
A novelty based on honey with valuable bee products, extracts of medicinal