TREATMENT WITH HONEY STOMACH
Honey is a real helper, friend and healer of the stomach and the digestive system as a whole.
Due to the content of manganese and iron in it, it speeds up the digestion processes and improves the absorption of food.
The use of honey in the treatment of stomach ulcers and many other diseases of the gastrointestinal tract reduces the recovery time by 2 times! This has been proven in a number of studies and now honey is officially included in the diet of patients by doctors.
During the treatment of peptic ulcer, honey is taken in 1 tablespoon in a solution of warm water 1.5-2 hours before meals and 3 hours after dinner. (A warm aqueous solution reduces the acidity in the stomach, and a cold one increases – this must be taken into account when treating gastritis with varying degrees of acidity)
With gastritis with high acidity
- mix 20 g each of the following components: common flax seeds, common fennel fruits, licorice roots, small-leaved linden flowers, peppermint herbs. 2 tablespoons of dry crushed mixture pour 0.5 liters of boiling water, boil for 10-15 minutes, leave for 1-2 hours, strain, dissolve honey at the rate of 1 tablespoon per 200 ml of broth. Drink warm, 100-140 ml 3 times a day, 1.5-2 hours before meals.
- Dissolve 1 tablespoon of honey in 200 ml of fresh potato juice. Drink 100 ml 2-3 times a day 30-60 minutes before meals. The course is 10 days, after a 10-day break, repeat the reception.
- mix 25 g of marshmallow roots, licorice roots, ordinary fennel fruits, chamomile flowers. Chop 2 tablespoons of the collection, pour 0.5 liters of boiling water, boil over low heat for 2-3 minutes, leave for 1 hour, drain. Dissolve honey at the rate of 1 tablespoon per 200 ml of infusion. Drink 100-130 ml warm 3 times a day 1.5-2 hours before meals.
- crush 10 g of walnut kernels in a mortar (walnut is best) and boil them in a glass of milk. Strain the broth, add a coffee spoon of honey (sugar). Drink such warm nut milk, 1/3 cup 3 times a day, 15-20 minutes before meals.
In case of gastric ulcer and duodenal ulcer, the following should be used:
- 1 dessert spoon of marsh creeper pour 1 glass of boiling water, boil for 3-4 minutes, leave for 30-40 minutes. At the end of boiling, add 1 teaspoon of honey – this accelerates the healing of ulcers. Drink 1/4 cup 3-4 times a day 1 hour before meals. The course of treatment is 1-1.5 months. Repeat again in a month.
- Mix 2 cups of chopped aloe leaves with 3/4 cup honey (or 1 cup sugar), leave for 3 days in a dark place. After that, add 1 glass of red grape wine to the mixture and leave in a dark place for another day. Take 1 tablespoon 2-3 times daily before meals for 1-2 months.
- 0.5 liters of radish juice, carrots, red beets, cabbage, May honey, aloe juice (3-5 years old) and 1 bottle of Cahors. Simmer the mixture in the oven, oven or over low heat for 6 hours. Store the resulting composition in a dark place. Drink 50 ml 30 minutes before meals. The course of treatment is until the full use of the mixture.
- 1 tablespoon of marsh creeper herb pour 1 glass of boiling water, leave for 30 minutes, strain, add 1 tablespoon of honey, drink 1-2 tablespoons 3 times a day half an hour before meals.
- mix 50 g of cordata linden flowers, 25 g of ordinary fennel fruits, 25 g of chamomile flowers. Grind 2-3 tablespoons of dry collection, pour 0.5 liters of boiling water in a thermos, leave for 30-40 minutes, strain. Drink 200 ml warm on an empty stomach 1-3 times a day. At the same time take 1 dessert spoon of a mixture (1: 1) of pollen with honey 2-3 times a day. The course of treatment is 2-4 weeks.
- drink 200 ml of fresh cabbage juice with 1 tablespoon of honey 2 times a day on an empty stomach.
02 April, 2021
We distribute gifts
Until June 30, when buying in the Wildberries online store, you will receive a
01 April, 2021
Let’s welcome spring together with Galagancha!
We present tasty and healthy Galagancha sweets in bright and romantic packaging
09 October, 2020
ImmunUP – a novelty from the Research Institute of Honey and Bee Products
A novelty based on honey with valuable bee products, extracts of medicinal