BAKING WITH HONEY
Charlotte with honey and cinnamon
- 3 apples
- 150 g flour
- 2 eggs
- 100 g butter
- 3 tbsp. spoons of honey
- 1/3 teaspoon of baking soda
- 1/3 teaspoon salt
- 1/3 teaspoon ground cinnamon
Melt the butter and honey. Mix eggs, salt, flour, soda slaked with lemon juice and cinnamon. Pour melted honey and butter into the dough and stir.
Cut the peeled apples into slices and add to the resulting mass. Grease the mold with butter, pour in the dough and put in an oven preheated to 170 degrees for 40-45 minutes.
Enjoy your meal!
Castella with honey
- 2 egg whites (room temperature)
- 2 egg yolks (room temperature)
- 5 tbsp. l. (70 g) sugar
1/3 cup (50g) flour, sift
- 1 tbsp. l. (25 g) honey (diluted with 1 tablespoon hot water)
- Place parchment paper in a baking dish (9cm x 19cm) with aluminum foil. Preheat the oven to 165 ° C.
- Pour the egg whites into a large, clean bowl, beat with a mixer on high speed until slightly frothy (about 30 seconds). We continue to beat, gradually adding sugar over 4 minutes. Add the yolks, beat (at medium-low speed) for 1 minute, then add flour, beat until smooth. Pour the mixture (1 tablespoon honey + 1 tablespoon hot water) into a bowl, beat for 1 minute.
- Pour the dough through a sieve into a biscuit mold. Using a culinary spatula, we help the dough pass through the holes of the sieve. We level the surface with a spatula.
- Bake in a preheated oven for 40-45 minutes or until the biscuit is golden brown.
- Take out the form with the biscuit from the oven, let it cool. When the biscuit is completely cool, remove it from the mold. Remove the parchment paper and place it on a new piece of parchment paper.
- Cut (with a very sharp knife) exactly the edges of the biscuit. Cut into pieces. We serve. Enjoy your meal!
- 3 eggs
- 2 cups of flour
- 0.5 cups granulated sugar
- 100 g butter
- 100 g raisins
- 2 tbsp. honey (we recommend using honey “Bashkirkhan Linden”)
- 1 tbsp. soda, 0.5 tbsp. salt
Grind the butter with sugar and gradually add eggs, honey, sifted flour, soda and salt to the mixture. Knead the dough, and when it is almost ready, add the raisins. Grease the molds with butter, lay down the dough and bake at a temperature of 200 – 210 degrees until tender (about 30 minutes).
Grease the finished cake with icing and decorate with sprinkles.
Diet apple charlotte
- wheat flour – ½ glass
- rolled oats – ½ cup
- egg – 1 pc.
- egg white – 2 pcs
- kefir – 1 glass
- baking powder – 1 tsp
- honey – 3 tsp. (we recommend using honey “Bashkirkhan Linden”)
- apples – 6 pcs.
We mix flour, flakes, sugar, egg and proteins, add kefir to the consistency of pancake dough. Let stand for a while so that the flakes swell. Add baking powder and, if desired, cinnamon (vanilla, cocoa). Put the chopped apples in a mold, fill in the resulting mixture. We bake for 30 minutes. Bon appetit!
Donuts with honey
- flour – 3 glasses
- egg – 4 pieces
- soda – 1 tsp.
- kefir (or yogurt) – 1 glass
- sugar – 3-4 tablespoons
- vanilla sugar – 1 sachet
- honey (we recommend using honey “Bashkirkhan Linden”)
Sift the flour, mix with soda, salt, vanilla sugar and granulated sugar. Combine kefir with about 2 glasses of flour. If the dough is still too runny, add about another glass of flour.
Leave to stand for a few minutes at room temperature. The finished dough should be relatively thick (like normal fat country sour cream), but not tough, i.e. the dough should be hard to slide off the spoon, but not pour.
In a thick-walled saucepan, heat the vegetable oil, reduce the heat slightly and dip the pieces of dough into the hot oil with a teaspoon. Fry until tender.
Heat honey with a few tablespoons of water in a small saucepan, add spices to taste (cinnamon, ground black pepper) and mix. Pour honey on the donuts and let them cool slightly. Serve with tea.
02 April, 2021
We distribute gifts
Until June 30, when buying in the Wildberries online store, you will receive a
01 April, 2021
Let’s welcome spring together with Galagancha!
We present tasty and healthy Galagancha sweets in bright and romantic packaging
09 October, 2020
ImmunUP – a novelty from the Research Institute of Honey and Bee Products
A novelty based on honey with valuable bee products, extracts of medicinal